Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post twilight

Ya know it is kinda funny. During the movie, I hated it. It bugged me that while they used the lines from the book they used them at the wrong time. The meadow, need I say more? A whole bunch of other things bugged me too but while these things still bug me, it was an ok movie. Now that the dust has settled, I am seeing things a bit more clearly. I am even willing to see it again, to see if was as bad as the first time. The truth-tellin is this: The book, which is usually the case, was way better than the movie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Hey- I went again last night with my family here in Arkansas. I thought it was ok, cheesy, but ok the first time. Last night? I was cracking up at how horrible it was. Sigh. The sad thing is I'll probably still want to see it again cuz I like the books so much.

November 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Brandon, Heather & Mylie said...

I heard it was pretty cheesy too-but I haven't seen it yet! Send us your email address so we can get you a blog invite! wyn05003@byui.edu

December 3, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home