Thursday, August 7, 2008

Things that have been said in my car

We were driving today and I was losing my mind, again. The things out of our mouths were unbelievable. I decided to share these things with you. For the sake of understanding and protecting the guilty all comments are by children unless they are in parenthesise then they are by me. So here is the list, in no particular order. I'm hot, usually followed by I'm cold. SLUGBUG, No I saw it, no I did, no I did, no that one is mine I saw it(this usually lasts until we see another one), I have 10 points, NO you have 5 points and I have 15, No MOM what is 5+10+5 (20) I have 20 points, No you don't, Yes I do, What color was the one you saw? This goes on and on and on. (WE ARE NEVER PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN!!!) Are we in California?, I have to go pee, He touched me, She kicked me, He's looking out my window, scoot over, I have a headache, Can we have a treat?, I am going to throw up, I can't breath, Prayers, If you touch me again I'm going to kick you, Don't spit on me followed by MOM he spit on me, you hate me, I hate you. (How was your day honey), (please be good), (I'm losin it). Can we have the music please, No I don't want the music, Please can we have the radio on (yes), Louder please, No, (No) please change the song, turn off the radio, Will you please be quiet I can't here the song?, No your not the boss of me, WILL YOU PLEASE BE QUIET?, please turn up the radio I can't here the song. Turn up the air I'm hot, no I'm cold. Mom you never do what I want. He's bugging me, your a Jerk, your a brat, you always bug me, why can't you leave me alone, I'm never playing with you! (Will everyone just shut up!!!) (I love you). The truth tellin is this... Be glad you don't have to drive with us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I think thats a normal day for anyone with more than one child that can speak...Ashlyn in the shopping cart today grabbed Zach by the hair and slammed his head into the cart, then kicked him in the stomach, then turned to me and said mom zachy's bugging me. AHHHHH...everyone staring at us of course. Ha ha

August 7, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Kruger Family said...

sounds like my car!

August 17, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home